Sales Rep (DNI sponsorship, OSDE) (Buenos Aires)
We are a web design company located in Las Cañitas that works primarily with nonprofit clients in the U.S. We are a full-service agency, offering everything from website design, branding, consultations, SEO, SEM, and more. Our team is made up of approximately 15 people and the office has a great company culture. You’d be working with a mixed groups of Americans, Argentines, Venezuelans, etc. and would also be in contact with freelance consultants located in the US and South America.
- The salary will depend upon experience and skills and the position is available to start immediately. - Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts
to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or
feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
Ongoing learning (in-person/online courses)
Monthly office outings (paintball, wine tastings, etc.)
Kitchen and snacks
If you feel that you might be a good fit for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a PM with your resume (with local contact info) and a cover letter.