Based in Buenos Aires, Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that provides professional services, in order to help clients advance their business objectives in Latin America.
We are seeking a highly motivated student (legal or economic background) to join our Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice as a part time Junior Consultant.
In this challenging position, working with the Senior Specialist, the Junior Consultant will be responsible for doing research and analysis of different projects; along with assisting in the preparation of a wide variety of reports for clients, in order to support the team's goals.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in various related topics such as board evaluation, shareholder protection, transparency and disclosure, design, and implementation of compliance programs.
- Combination of Native and Advanced English and Spanish language skills (both written and verbal necessary)
Candidates interested in the position should provide their resume (two pages maximum), along with a cover letter (one page maximum) at Protected content
- Type: Part-timeCompensation: $5.000
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Argentina).
- No third party applications.
- Location: Palermo (Botánico), Buenos Aires