We're an unstoppable group of travel industry wizards! Together, we work hard, laugh a lot, brainstorm and celebrate winners. Because we believe that it takes a team that lives and breathes Premium South America Travel Marketing to create something big.
Our Marketing team is a small and growing team that strives to approach those searching for Personalized and Premium South America Travel Packages in innovative, surprising and of course effective ways. We're searching a talented and passionate new Content & Community Manager to join the Marketing team, and you could be the one to fill in this brand new position!
As a Content & Community Manager you will be responsible for the communication strategy of our Premium Travel Brand and in the lead of a team of bloggers. You are expected to understand the dynamics of all the different social media, publication strategies and PR environment and be able to handle those responsibilities comfortably.
You will have day-to-day conversations with the community, presenting new information, facts, blog photos and photos that create discussion, sharing and brand loyalty. You will write and post, monitor discussions and respond to reactions from fans.
· Develop communication & content plans for various travel brands
- Lead community management and social media programs
· Gathering the latest news and trends internally and externally and communicate that creatively to our travelers and fans
· Growing an online community, forum and social presence
· Day-to-day conversations with the community
· Keeping all website content up to date
· Exceptional writing skills -- US English
· Familiar with at least Argentina, Brazil and Peruvian travel highlights
· You know your way in the blogger/ PR premium travel world -- preferably already have contacts
· Social media expert
· Knowledge of developments in the SEO world
· Able to develop and execute link building and publication strategies
· Ability to work efficiently in a start-up environment
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills
We are part of a bigger South America located Travel holding. Our six offices across South America allow us to be in the destinations we offer. Most team members work from Argentina. But our owners and employees are mostly American and Dutch -- a touch of first world work ethic and style in the midst of South America.