Join now

Sony Digital Camera+Hd Camcorder+ 2 Apple Iphones (Buenos Aires)

Adverts, Hello all Expats and interested parties.
I will be in BsAs come end of this November or 1st week December Protected content an indefinite time.
Would like to offer these electronics affordably to the resident ex-pats of Argentina.

Here are the items, don't know the BsAs deal prices so I would be taking bids.
If the Bids thrown at me are not _too low ball_ figures, you have got a deal!
Nice Christmas Gift for yourselfs or give them to Loved ones..

1.iphone 3 GS with 32GB memory. Less than 1 YEAR USE

1.iphone 4 S with 64 GB memory. Approx. 6 MOS USE

1.(Sony) High Definition Hard disc 30GB memory cam-corder _ model_ HDR-SR1 -Used less than 20 times perfect movies everytime.
Protected content ... ... _30GB.html _have movies taken with this CamCorder in my laptop will show you the HD movies to you, before you purchase if you like. Awesome clarity in vivid HD resolution Protected content .!

1.(Sony Protected content Pixcells Digi Camera-Cyber-Shot _model_ DSC-R1 -same used les than 20 times perfect 12 megapixels pictures
Protected content -... ... y-r1.shtml_have many pictures album so you can see the true picture clarity taken using the 12 mega-pixecells resolution, just breathtaking.!

I already have purchased replacement new models thus no need to have old ones with me anymore.

PM me or, my private email" Protected content

Once I re-activate my iphone connection while in BsAs,I will post number you may call me.
Or if you want get ahold of me while in the states still, Protected content California.

Regards to all,

The Hybrid Ambassador.

Buenos Aires Forum