Join now

Soon to be UK Business graduate moving to BsAs (Buenos Aires)

Views

Hi everyone!

I am currently in my final year at the University of Nottingham studying Management Studies with Spanish. Having just spent a year living and working in Buenos Aires, I will be moving permanently to Buenos Aires after graduating from University in July Protected content .

I would relish the opportunity to use the Management part of my degree to put into practise what I have been learning in the lecture theatres. I am a firm believer that one can only fully grasp a concept when putting it into practise.

I have always had a passion for languages since a young age and having spent the last year living and working in Buenos Aires, I have an advanced level of Spanish. I am hardworking, reliable and trustworthy. I always work to the best of my ability. As an outgoing and friendly person, I work well in a team and am confident interacting with different types of people.

I am looking to find work within Marketing and Advertising or Human Resources and Recruitment. Any help or contacts would be great received.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Buenos Aires Forum