Join now

Spanish lessons (Buenos Aires)

Feeling like brushing up or starting Spanish while in BA to make your stay in Latin American more enjoyable?
Who I am
I am a certified Spanish-English teacher, I have mastered English and Japanese languages by utilizing abilities that we all possess: persistence, enthusiasm and open-mindedness. I travel the world and have extensive experience in language teaching.
My view
I think each language has a certain way of seeing the world. If you speak one language then you have a different way of analyzing and interpreting the world than the speaker of another language does. Even if they’re really closely-related languages such as Spanish and Portuguese, which are to a certain extent mutually intelligible, they are at the same time two different worlds – two different mindsets. Therefore, having learned other languages, I couldn’t possibly choose only one language because it would mean really renouncing the possibility to be able to see the world in a different way. Not in one way, but in many different ways. There are so many advantages of learning a language; I really can’t think of any reason not to!
Lessons
I meet students in the Palermo area -we agree on a cafe with WiFi- and hold conversational lessons supported by everyday grammar about topics which make your stay easier, as well as teaching our culture. Lessons are created based upon your own needs - you tell me your learning interests and together we plan a lesson schedule based on your needs and stay.
Fee
USD10 an hour, or else AR$160. Please do NOT hesitate to contact me for further info.
See you then! Angie

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum