Join now

Spirituality or simply feeling good :) (Buenos Aires)

Hey everyone! Im new in the city, offering a highly transformational breathwork which allow individuals to release any negative feelings, stress, tension or even traumas that are suppressed / contained within the emotional physical self.

Its FOR EVERYONE and each one of us as we're all faced with the crazy rhythm of life.

Its a technique which helped me to overcome asthma and panic attacks. It helped me to bring peace and happiness to my life. My life purpose now is sharing it with others as we all deserve to feel good :)

Breathwork or Rebirthing is a simple and very effective way to RECONNECT WITH YOUR INNER SELF. The process causes integration of unresolved emotional, physical, mental and spiritual energies. The primary result is an experience of clarity and peace at a very core level. I combine the technique with conversation, dynamic meditation and pressing on acupuncture points.

Rebirthing starts with lying down, relaxing and breathing. Long and careful attention to the relaxed breath will reveal a many layered pattern of inhibitions and exposes our unconscious patterns of defence against pleasure and aliveness. When these are noticed (no longer unconscious) we can neutralize and integrate these patterns of past-time tension by breathing through them with present awareness of safety.

Its very beneficial technique which you can practice one your own after Protected content . One on one session last around 2 hours and it takes place at my home in San Telmo. Donations are Protected content plus per session.

If you feel like this could be something for you, please contact me and I'll be happy to be there for you: Protected content

Happy to get to know you soon :)
Katja Brvar from sLOVEnia

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners