Join now

Swindlers may also be in internations. (Buenos Aires)

Hello everyone, I have been contacted by Chris William. It maybe a fake profile and therefore name. His email is Protected content . He was until yesterday a member of internaions. After he wrote to me through email he erased me or his profile from here. He says he wants to stablish a relationship.
His email message starts like this..."
How are you doing today? Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write you. My name is Charles William. I am 55 years old single father, I was born March 30th Protected content am from the United Kingdom to be precise. My wife died 8 years ago of Breast Cancer after her death , I decided to move from London to Puerto Rico. I am global contractor and i am into pipeline installation and maintenance , I am currently on a project in the United Arab Emirate(UAE).
I am working with an offshore Oil drilling company here in UAE, I have been working here now for 2 years and i normally go back to the Puerto after 6 months for vacation, i will be retiring very soon and i want to start a new life and find someone who i will share the rest of my life with that is why i decide to join the internations site."
I think he has no good intentions. So, Im just putting you women on the alert. He may be a hacker or a swinder. His pics seem to be taken from a magazine.
Good Luck.

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners