Technical Project Manager (Buenos Aires)
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly Technological Project Manager for UV SouthSourcing at the Buenos Aires office (remote within LATAM is also a possibility).
Working extensively with leading US based Agencies, we are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager (DPM).
As a TPM, you will be managing the production of a breadth of digital projects mostly web sites, mobile apps and banners/rich media. You will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of digital and interactive development projects through the entire project lifecycle that effectively solves our client’s business problems.
You should have experience balancing a scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive approach that promotes a high performance team and supports account management in maintaining client relationships and expectations. You will play a key role within UV SouthSourcing, bringing teams together, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Fluent english is a must as you'll be interacting with clients on a regular basis by phone and email
• You should be very technologically experienced. If you were a former developer, that is a big plus.
• A true passion for producing and managing fast delivery of Websites, Mobile Apps, Banner Campaigns, etc.
• Possesses an expert understanding of digital production to manage complex digital projects and with the flexibility to lead teams to deliver integrated digital solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiasm and a good sense of humor
Apply Here; careers.uvsouthsourcing.com