Unique Horseback Riding close to BA (Buenos Aires)
Hi guys, we are arranging riding afternoons for expats every Saturday afternoon with 2.00pm pick up. PLEASE NOTE this is NOT a typical trail ride with one lazy horse behind the other. This is a real working stables where you WILL learn how to cantor the horses after close instruction and after only one lesson.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner, most people who come are beginners. Equally if you have experience or you want to learn the basics before trying out polo, you will have one on one teaching as part of the ride. This is also a great way to make some new friends if you are a newcomer who has just arrived in BsAs. We ride in open spaces in a Unesco park mature woodland and cantor through flower strewn meadows. It is only 30 mins from BA.
There is a much reduced special price for BA expats of Protected content .
Note, the price includes:
- between 2-2.5 hours of real riding - no trail riding!
- one to one teaching with the owners as part of the ride
- We ride in a gorgeous national park only 30 minutes from el centro
- Transport is included in the price ie there and back to city centre
- Safety equipment is provided including hat and chaps
- We also have hot drinks including hot chocolate and yummy pastries after the ride. Photos and videos are taken too and can be emailed to you just so you can prove to your friends that you managed to cantor a horse!
For anyone interested, please send an email to Protected content or call me at Protected content . I have very few spaces left for this Saturday and last weeks ride was fully booked due to the ranches popularity. We INTENTIONALLY take small groups so you get more one to one teaching!