Join now

Voice lessons (Buenos Aires)

Views

Find your true voice - in speaking and singing!
Protected content

I am a professional singer and singing teacher with 2 diplomas of the Rotterdam Conservatory of Music: Bachelor of Music in Classical Singing and Pedagogy; Master of Music in Tango Voice.

Singing lessons for beginners and advanced in Buenos Aires zona ALMAGRO. Also house visits (if a piano is available) in PALERMO.
More info on

Classes can be given in English, Castellano, Nederlands & Deutsch.

What I believe in:

When teaching, I make use of different concepts and techniques of singing. I believe that there is not only one way to teach a person to sing or to use his/her voice in a healthier, more economic way. Each person requires a different approach to their own sound production and is inspired by different genres or ways of singing.

A singing teacher / vocal coach has to be sensitive to the student's needs, musicality and artistic ideas - regardless of his/her level. Having had the bliss of being coached by various inspiring singers and instrumentalists I use different ways for each student in order to help discovering and developing his/her own, unique voice.

My understanding of different singing styles, my knowledge of technical facts about the use of the voice and my wide experience as a singer of different genres allows me to being at ease with teaching different styles as well as teaching individuals and groups of ages 8 to ? - regardless of their level of singing or musicality.

Doing exercises with an eye for detail and a lot of patience as well as always aiming for a certain goal is what I consider very important in my lessons.
I explain the exercises we do, how they work and why they work and therefore hope to raise the student´s awareness for his/her instrument.
I am always happy to answer questions and discuss musical matters with my students. I also tend to ask a lot myself - as a means to understand you and your instrument but also to encourage you to think about what it is you´re doing.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners