Join now
Log in Join

WHAT'S MONOTRIBUTO? (Buenos Aires)

Dear All,
I urgently need information regaring the different kind of working contracts in BUE.

What's MONOTRIBUTO?

Why some companies want to negociate 70% of the sallary in the contract and the other 30% against receipt?

Hmm... HELP!

Thanks for your time and attention,

Alina G.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum