Join now

Work at Home Full Time (Buenos Aires)

Snowbird Transportation Auto Shipping Broker

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU A+ RATED & FIVE STAR REVIEWED COMPANY.

This position is ONLY for hardworking individuals who can AND will work full time and preferably Native English Speaking. I will consider candidates who are 100% fluent as a second language. We are a growing Auto Shipping Broker based in the USA with a solid core group looking to expand and add Agents and Team Leaders..There is definitely room for growth for dedicated workers.

No cold calling involved all leads are hot and customers are expecting your call. On average most agents are making on the low end approximately $1000USD per month, I made $ Protected content month

For complete transparency, your first month may not be your best because you simply have not built your customer base.

If you are interested in this position I can not stress enough the importance of a full-time commitment, without that commitment you will be wasting your time and ours.

Dedicated and proven agents will have the opportunity to build there own teams and make more money after approximately 6 to 8 months

What is expected:

Available Monday to Friday 11:00am to 7:00pm minimum....Hard workers aren't clock watchers, put in the extra time, take care of your clients and make more money and bonuses. We do dispatch transporters off hours as well as take inbound calls from clients.

70 calls per day, most go to voice and are followed up with emails etc.
The ability to converse and engage customers and build trust, a sense of humor is always useful. Extroverted not shy

A reliable up to date computer or laptop, headset and microphone.
A QUIET WORKING SPACE.... screaming babies etc are not permitted or professional.

The ability to multi-task, read maps and administrate
A basic understanding of Logistics and timing..... easily taught and not complicated

We will provide you with all the tools and training required to be successful. This job is not that complicated but as mentioned it does require a full-time commitment.

1ST MONTH: $150 BASE PAY & 15% OF TOTAL SALES
AFTER: 20% OF TOTAL SALES & BONUSES. Average commission per sale $35

For more information please contact me. I have no problem doing a screen share interview to see if this is something you would be interested in doing

Email me at Protected content
Whatsapp Protected content

Buenos Aires Forum