Join now

Working in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi all,

Do you dream about the possibility of experiencing a different culture?

Have you ever thought about working in the heart of Argentina?

Doing this by yourself can be an overwhelming process (getting a job, relocating, getting a legal working permit/Argentinian residency).

You don´t have to do this alone, I can help.

My name is Federico, I’m studying an MBA, I’m bilingual and have many connections in the corporate world.

Whether you are already established in BA or are looking to move, I can help you secure a job with a big corporation and sort out the necessary legal requirements.

As corporations are expanding in Argentina, there is a higher demand for qualified English-speaking professionals and Argentina does not currently have enough English speakers to fill the newly emerging positions.

Any individuals aged between 21 and 30 interested in finance, accounting and related fields please send me your resume to Protected content , referencing “Working in BA”.

However, if you're interested in this opportunity but don't have enough experience in those fields, please feel free to send me you resume anyway as many companies have training programs available to new employees.

Regards,

Federico

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners