I'm renting out an extra room in my place starting September 1st. The apartment is very cozy and located conveniently in Saad Zaghloul Street across the street from Garden city. The area is foreigner-friendly as many expats live on the same street.
You will be sharing the apartment with me and another non-Egyptian flatmate (both in our 20s). We are both very organized and like to keep the apartment clean and calm. We consider this to be our home so we do try to make it as nice as we can.
- The french Institute Protected content walk)
- Tahrir square, the Egyptian Museum, and AUC campus Protected content walk)
- Saad Zaghloul metro station (5 mins walk)
- Zamalek ( a 1$ 10 mins cap ride)
The rent for the room is Protected content which includes:
- Room rent
- Utilities bills (gas, electricity, water..etc.)
- A very nice cleaning lady that cleans the whole apartment once a week.
- A 4 Megabytes unlimited internet connection. (the flat is connected to the fiber network so you'd have some of the fastest internet in the country)
Long term tenants are preferred.
If interested hit me up on Protected content
Visitors and tenants of all genders are welcome :)