Brit moving to Cairo
I have an opportunity to move to Cairo im a 36yr old British guy currently living in Abu Dhabi for the past 5 years.
I have no clue about Cairo so any help on the following is appreciated :-
- Where is best to live (bearing in mind i need to meet new friends and be close to shops, bars, restaurants and any social clubs or sporting clubs).
- How easy is it to make new friends?
- What is the social life like? - Bars, eating out, sports or clubs?
- What is the cost of renting a 2 bed apartment?
- how high is the cost of living?
My main concern is meeting new people, Abu Dhabi is a very social place and easy to meet people so i would hope Cairo is too.
Thanks for any advice