Business development and e-marketing assistant man (Cairo)
An international online travel accommodation provider is seeking to recruit a dynamic business development and e-marketing assistant manager.
- Help arranging the yearly marketing plan.
- Help Deciding the marketing tools.
- Analyzing the competitors and their tools and targets.
- Monitor site performance and suggest new ideas.
- Contacting and negotiating the relationship with prospective B2B.
- Native English speakers is a must, and preferably British.
- Already a resident in Cairo. (The agent is in Heliopolis area).
- Knowledge of e-marketing and business development is not a must, although it's an advantage.
- A suitable knowledge of the online search systems and the social media terms.
- Being innovative regarding online marketing ideas.
- The ability to stay connected online most of the time, analyzing, researching and arranging ideas.
- The ability to read and learn new e-marketing ideas and changes.
Please send your CV to: Protected content