Join now

Egypt Research Trek! (Cairo)

Hello fellow expats/residents of Egypt!
I am a soon-to-be expat hoping to be en-route to Egypt this coming summer, however, I have to apply for a grant right now in regards to the kind of research and work that I plan to do over the summer.

I was hoping to get some reference contacts and recommendations on what you, as expats feel would be some good organizations (government/non-profit), corporations, universities, and established places that would be able to host me during my 8 week research project there.

My current research topic ideas for submission are:
1. Ancient Egypt medicine in application to modern medicine
2. Government-sponsored renewable energy projects
3. Health and economics
4. Globalization of University of Chicago with Egypt - or something with improving education of Egypt and U.S.

I have looked up the World Health Organization in Cairo, the ARCE Cairo Center, and Cairo University, but will have to do more research and looking for more!

I have had extensive involvement with health, clinical, and science research but looking to get more into the realm of healthcare, government, innovation, and high-impact work.

I hope I can get some help with recommendations on contacts/sponsors/organizations that would be able to invite me with open arms for some of my innovation project ideas!

Thanks!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Cairo Forum