Personal Assistant to CEO & Managing Director
A multi-national company is looking for an European Female, already based in Egypt to provide a high standard of executive secretarial and administrative support to the CEO/MD during their business trips to Egypt.
The work responsibility is to ensure efficient completion of all duties, including but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the CEO/MD's diary and email accounts, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO/MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Taking dictation and minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO/MD and present findings.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Greet visitors/clients meeting with the CEO/MD and deal with any needs or general enquiries that they may have to ensure they are made to feel comfortable and welcome.
- Attend business meetings as required by the CEO/MD.
- Check the image of the office that it is properly maintained, arrangement of files and folders as required.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of the company and business records. .
- Deputising for the CEO/MD, trouble shooting problems, making decisions and delegating work to others in the CEO/MD's absence
- Manage the CEO/MD financial expenses and accounts.
- Accuracy in reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Has successfully undertaken formal secretarial training
- At least 2 years proven experience of working in a similar senior administrative or secretarial position, preferably in a large multi-national company within Egypt
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet use
- Ability to travel if the work required
- Working time flexibility with the CEO/MD and on occasion a longer than normal day and maybe regularly contacted by the CEO/MD out of normal office hours to deal with unexpected events.
- Positive attitude, smart and has a good decorum and must be flexible to respond to the diversity of the role while maintaining high levels of discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Able to work on her own initiative to ensure matters are dealt with professionally, relying on experience and judgment to resolve issues wherever possible.
- When the CEO/MD is absent, she will be expected to use any down-time to explore and implement improvements to the way the CEO/MD office is managed.
- Valid Egyptian Driving License is a big advantage
This is a local hire so only candidates already based in Egypt will be considered.
Attractive Salary + Annual Bonus.
if interested please email your updated CV and recent photo to Protected content