Executive Assistant to the Managing Director of a Fashion Company in cairo
This will be an extremely demanding and fast paced position that will require a quick thinking Executive assistant who is able to multi-task and change complex itineraries at the last moment. This role will predominantly support the Managing Director with all diary coordination, travel bookings, intricate expenses and any other ad hoc tasks that might be required. The Managing Director travels throughout the year so requires a highly organized and pro-active individual. This person will also give support to the busy Buying Managers with diary, travel and expenses.
• Sole responsibility of diary management and daily logistics for the Managing Director
• Coordinate all travel and hotel arrangements making sure this is coordinated alongside the team buying schedules
• Manage all correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director. Sort any incoming mail and e-mails - log, forward, priorities, respond as appropriate
• Complete complex, multi-exchange rate expenses efficiently while working to tight deadlines
• Perform ad hoc and personal tasks as required, at the request of the Managing Director
• Assisting with all day to day activities
• Keep track of all press samples send outs and returns for all the categories, managing relationships with the media and fashion press, promoting brands etc…
• Keep track of all fashions events that are of relevance to the store.
• Constant update to website, face book page, and other social media.
• Mange all client/ company correspondents and shipping requirements.
Essential Skills & Requirements
• Strong understanding of the fashion industry or previous luxury goods experience
• Experience of supporting at VP or Director level
• Extensive experience in juggling very hectic Outlook diaries for more than 1 person
• Proven ability to schedule international travel often at last minutes' notice
• Flexible in travelling abroad to attend fashion events and meetings.
• Fully experienced in all MS packages, Word Excel & PowerPoint and ability to do extensive research in the Fashion domain.
• Experience in creating fashion catalogue and uploading filling pictures
• Very strong communication skills, both verbal & written (Fluency in English is a MUST any other language would be an assist. Arabic is not a requirement to this position
• A calm demeanour and able to react positively during stressful times
• A discreet manor and used to dealing with sensitive information
• Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively
• Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines with extreme pressure and change
• Able to take initiative
• Confident character to liaise with senior people both internally and externally
• Excellent eye for detail & very organized
To Apply: please send your updated CV to : Protected content