We are looking to fill this position in 1 of two ways:
Includes office management/administrative tasks: keeping schedules/calendars, booking appointments, preparing for meetings, ensuring materials and kitchen items are stocked, assisting with marketing materials and communications, keeping website up-to-date, answering general business inquiries, review and editing of documents.
Candidates must have the following competencies:
• Excellent written communication (fluent English is a MUST, Arabic is also a preferred language but not required) (our work encompasses emails, powerpoints, word documents)
• Excellent oral communication (fluent English is a MUST, Arabic is also a preferred language but not required for the intern position, more so for the office manager position) (our work encompasses facilitating meetings with high level executives and groups of various sizes; public speaking capabilities won’t be needed up front but professional language skills are needed)
• Analytical capabilities (for both positions MS Excel is a must; intern position – data analysis such as using SPSS, SAS or other data analysis is good to have; the ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis and synthesis is required)
• Time management (our work is often fast-paced and unpredictable – the ability to organize work to meet this schedule is a must)
• Organizational skills (we need an executive secretary who is able to work in a small, growing company and organize our administrative items in a way that suits our growth and style of working. Often because of the dynamic environment in which we work, we are prevented from giving this the focus it needs)
Work is Su-Th from 9-5. There may be some occasions where the hours may differ and/or weekend work may be needed. This would be planned and discussed ahead of time. The office location is in Maadi. A desk and desktop computer are provided. Salary negotiable.
See our website at Protected content