Join now

Expat bellydance classes in Doqqi for women (Cairo)

EXPAT BELLYDANCE CLASSES IN DOKKI - women only!
Share the news and bring a friend!

Im delighted to announce I will be opening weekly bellydance lessons for foreigners in Cairo! The classes will be every Saturday at 14.00, first class 6. SEPTEMBER!
The class will be beginner level so we start to lean bellydance ABC and also incorporate some pilates and relaxing stretches in the class, a whole 1,5 hours!

A few words about myself. Im a professional dance teacher and performer, a graduate of Tallinn University faculty of choreography and have a wide knowledge of all dance styles. I opened a dance studio and show company in Tallinn, Estonia. I have been living in Cairo 2 years and currently work as a dancer in Cairo Opera House.

Come and try bellydance for FREE! Should You decide not to stay You will not be charged for the trial class.
If you decide to continue fee for 4x class is Protected content , its valid 5 weeks. This means if you should not be able to make it to one class, you will not loose money.

Location: We will dance in a beautiful little studio with mirrors close to Vinni Square in Doqqi.
Address is 12 Ahmed Beik El Melehi, second floor “Ladies House” glass door
Its a big building opposite to a busy platform with cafes and pharmacy.
Melehi street is next parallel street from Misr International hospital.

See you on 6. September!
KAIDI

Cairo Forum

Our Global Partners