Job Description: Outside Sales People – Medical /Pharmaceutical (Khartoum Sudan).
Looking for persons that are motivated, have a
good work ethic, can communicate with others.
SKILLS – QUALIFICATIONS
• Motivated to do sales, and earn a high income.
• Face to Face Presentation skills.
• Self confidence.
• Ability to learn and maintain product knowledge.
• Maintain client relationships.
• Previous sales experience.
• Has reliable source of transportation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic language.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
Job Description: Sales Assistant (Khartoum Sudan).
Supports sales and tracking, investigating, reporting sales information; resolving problems.
SKILLS – QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to Supervise (Team Leaders)
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers, Assign sales workers to duties, Resolve customer complaints and supply shortages, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
• Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the firm presence throughout Sudan.
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programmed plans.
• Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Medicine Sudan Code of Conduct.
• Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings.
• Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
• Personally observe the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.