PROJECT ASSISTANT (contractor for Hewlett-Packard, via IBS (International Business Services))
Interested in joining a multi-cultural, international team as a project assistant contractor for the EMEA (Europe Middle East & Africa) PC Trade-Up PC Replacement project?
We have an open position for a "EMEA PC Trade-Up Scheduler" project assistant You will be part of an international team.
This is not a technical IT role, the tasks are more administrative/coordinative in the area of consumer support services.
The person will be based in the P&G Cairo Plant (6th of October City) and will be working as a contractor for HP (Hewlett-Packard).
Detailed Job Information
- Working Hours: Full Time Job (8hrs per day, start between 7:30-9:00AM)
- Type: Contractor for HP, via IBS (International Business Services)
- Position: Entry
- Salary/Benefits: 65,000 LE/year – before tax
- Location: Cairo 6th October City
The role will perform services related to the following tasks:
1. Scheduling Tool Monitoring and Tracking:
Protected content and track the project’s scheduling tool for site level progress and timeline
Protected content end-users that do not complete the scheduling process, according to the project schedule
2. Data Scrubbing:
Protected content the EMEA HP project managers in cleaning up the lists of hardware to be replaced (look for PCs that have already been replaced, users who left the company, etc)
3. Review Registration Data
Protected content consumer’s registration information and reply to questions
Protected content and follow-up with consumer per mail, phone and instant messenger, as needed
4. End User Communications
Protected content the project’s email inbox and reply to end user questions / comments within 24 hours
Protected content to, or escalate, end user questions / comments, as appropriate
Protected content consumers via phone who require help with the registration or PC selection for the PC replacement
Protected content input to current processes to build efficiency in project communications and processes
Protected content notify the designated Workstation Refresh project member should any technical or customer escalation be necessary
A successful candidate will have the following skillset and experience:
- Mastery of the written and spoken English and German are an absolute requirement (other languages (French, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, etc) are an asset but not a requirement
- Understanding / experience in the following areas:
Protected content Office Excel
Protected content Outlook Email Client
Protected content to advanced general computer skills
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong administrative and organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment while maintaining personal ownership of areas of the work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working with in a call center or end user support environment is an asset but not a requirement
If you are fluent in German/English and you are interested, please send your CV to Protected content - please send the mail with subject "EMEA PCTU Scheduler Position" – please only apply if you absolutely meet the language requirements!