Job vancancy in Cairo for Software Developper
A German Institute in Cairo is looking for a software developper an a freelance basis at least for the 6 months.
The candidate will be working on the Institute’s intranet to enhance the services delivery, facilitate communication and enable the availability of key information.
Among other features, the Institute’s intranet will include:
1. An employee directory
2. Projects knowledge base
3. Automated employees’ services
4. Automated projects’ services
Candidate will be working directly with the Institute’s Operations manager.
The candidate would be carrying out the following tasks:
1. Analysis of requirements and design of the solution
2. Interface design of the solution (together with external consultants if required)
3. Implementation and testing of the solution
4. Establishing a production/test environment and responsible for all deployments
C. Required qualifications, competences and experience
Professional experience & qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience
- Minimum 2 years MS Sharepoint experience
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Independent worker and self motivator
- Possess leadership skills and good communication skills
- Confidential handling of information on staff and finances
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good command of spoken and written German (not required)
- Willingness to up-skill as required by the tasks to be performed
As an experienced IT-Manager the Institute asked me to support them in the pre-qualification of candidates. So please send your your CV and your contact details to Protected content . If your profile is appropriate I will come back to you to discuss further details.
Your application is needed a.s.a.p. latest until Tuesday, 30th of April Protected content , 2 pm.
Yours Saskia Sell