Join now

Looking for a temporary home for 2 cats (Cairo)

Views

I´m looking for a good, cat loving, reliable temporary home for two kittens at least until cristmas time. I´m willing to pay for the care of the pets monthly.

My friend has kittens in Cairo and I agreed to take two of them and import them to Helsinki in Finland. The cats are vaccinated and have the nessesary papers and passport for traveling, but they have to wait in Cairo for at least 3 months before they can be imported to Europe. My Friend can´t keep them for much longer for many reasons (she has two cat of her own and she is moving).

Cats are neat, clean, nice home cats that need love and care before they can move to Helsinki to their new forever home. They also need help with visiting vets and getting some of the practicalities done while waiting. The costs are of course payed for them.

If You are the nice cat loving person and want help me and the cats Riitu and Fawzy, please contact me. I´ll give more info in a private message.

You´ll get to enjoy the kittens comppany for few months, get some extra money before xmas and you´ll get to help! It´s a perfect deal. :)

-Eveliina

Cairo Forum