THE MOAP (The Museum of Advertising Passion) is glad to announce its first workshop “ME vs ADVERTISING”, which will be held at Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
From 1st – 10th September, Protected content .
What “ME vs ADVERTISING” workshop is all about?
- This workshop is to discuss advertising in all its phases and to help participants develop the skills needed to implement each step in the advertising process.
- It also aims at helping participants produce brilliant and creative advertising ideas and methods.
- More concretely, the objectives of “ME vs ADVERTISING” workshop activities are the following:
1- Creative thinking and brainstorming. Helping participants develop ideas and adjust existing ones.
2- Implementing creative ideas
3- Developing and enriching communication skills
4- Developing and enriching presentation skills.
At the end of the workshop participants will be offered a certificate upon project submission.
How to apply?
- Please fill this form: Protected content
- 30th of August Protected content
- There is a participation fee of 750EGP.
-If you have any questions, queries or would like to know more information, please contact THE MOAP office:
E-mail: Protected content
Website: Protected content
Cell Phone: Protected content
Phone: Protected content
Facebook: THE MOAP - Protected content
Address: No. 12, Protected content . – Maadi, Cairo.