Join now

Native English Speaker Looking For Work (Cairo)

Hi all, I'm a British medical student currently studying here in Cairo and I'd love to find some work to do whilst I'm here.

I've been having a look around these forums and online and thought it wouldn't hurt to make a post here too.

I don't mind part-time, full-time (only able to do this during university breaks such as Summer) or even working from home, I'm flexible.

I have mostly clinical/medical experience which means I'm particularly good with jobs of that nature and have excellent communications training but I'm flexible about the nature of work I do.

I don't mind finding a job that purely utilises my English speaking ability or sales or teaching or anything really, I'm open to all ideas.

I have worked full time in hospitality in England as well so I can provide references if necessary, I currently hold a Bahcelor degree in Biomedical Sciences and can forward on my CV by email when needed.

If you are an employeer and think I may be appropriate for a postion you are offering, know of someone who may be looking for someone like myself or know of any particularly good places to start looking for jobs for ex-pats then please do drop me a reply here.

Thanks in advance

Cairo Forum