Newbie in Cairo, Egypt
I will be moving to New Cairo in Aug Protected content I'm already researching about the clubs and activities I can join. I am thinking about staying in either Maadi or Al Rehab, but I'm not quite sure until I see the places. Al Rehab will be closer to work.
I want to join the following once I get there and I'm wondering if anyone can point me towards the right direction:
1) Muay Thai gym - I want to try and find a good traditional type of gym and not a gym that does a bit of everything.
2) Cross fit gym - I will be a complete beginner to this, but want to start this once I get to to Egypt.
3) Tennis - I will be a complete beginner to this, but want to start this once I get to to Egypt.
4) Football team - Ideally if there was a team I could join to play regular fixtures, but if not, friendly football will be good.
5) Arabic - I'm interested in learning the language.
I know there's a lot here, but any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to Egypt!!