Join now

Professional Real Estate period Apts in Cairo Eg

Dear Sir & Madam & expats family
I am professional real estate agent I period Apartments in Cairo Egypt . good quality, affordable and fair price.
I have several flats available that are close to shopping, Starbucks and supermarkets, fully furnished, for Expats & international students they needs a professional broker in Cairo Egypt I Have a great apartments in Cairo. my fee is its of the rent --there is no fee if you do not find a flat with me).
I have excellent references, and I am licensed & experience helping expats, students, tourists and foreigners find a great flat at a fair price.

(pictures, etc). I previously lived in Europe I speak English, German Arabic. if you are interested in renting (or buying or selling) a flat, house or villa in Cairo Egypt, including , the Red Sea, Alexandria, Marina or Sharma el-Sheikh.the price of the properties range upwards from $500 to more than $5,000 us Dollars per month. Properties include one to four bedrooms, Furnished and unfurnished. High ceilings and duplex apartments / villas are also available. I have vast experience in real estate and tourism within Egypt and have acquired a good knowledge and understanding of western cultures / attitudes as a result of my work experience in Europe. I am thus confident in my ability to secure excellent apartments for individuals’ specific needs / wishes, for reasonable prices and a negotiated fee. I carry out my work as a professional and have my own AC Car which I take clients to view properties, in order that I can attain to the wishes and needs of my clients in a relaxed, comfortable and efficient manner. I cover the whole of Cairo for property rent and sale, both short and long term. I can also book hotel accommodation in advance of my clients’ arrival in Egypt to assist the ease in which they are able to concentrate on viewing the variety of properties. The hotels range from one star to five star. I have many references from high caliber ex-pats from a variety of Countries which I will be able to provide on request.
+ Expat-Egypt Office : 19 Hassan Assem St, Zamalek Cairo Egypt Front of Irish Embassy
Real Estate & Tourism Consultant

Email : alex1. Protected content

Skype Name : alexegypt11

Mobile Protected content Protected content

my Apartments : Protected content
Protected content
Protected content