Join now

SWAP* Trips : A Day To Remeber In North Coast (Cairo)

Diplomats, North Coast

Guy's it's important we have an offer from our group member mr. Nour Barakat to spend the next Friday on amazing beach in sahel shamali in Deblomaseen Togareen near of marakia then please we need to know whose will be interesting in this trip and we can make it by own car's and if you has s space inside your car you cab take one or two with you of course with a "sharing gas system" as well we had an offer from Fatma Ahmed to arrange for us a deal to bring a mini bus or bus with a separate cost depend on the number of participants it will be like Protected content for each one max. so harry up to support me and guide me to make this trip useful with your ideas and suggestions with my wishes to have a best trip ever .
- This gathering for (travelers , foreigners,Expats and local citizen trusted).
- Be ready for yoga , medtation and reflexology .
You can in this gathering Exchange every positive things without any cost for example :
( Experience , Travelling , Books , Knowledge , Language , Stories ,Scholarships ,..etc.).
- This event totally free .
- Don't hesitate to invite all your friends.
- No "whats App." message after we start our event just call me directly .
- We will go after this gathering to eat food from any near restaurant .
- -If you want to smoke ask all people behind you if you can .
We ask everyone to comply following rules to pass this event in peace:
1. Not to speak in politics.
2. Not to talk in religion.
3. Not to talk to any of the controversial aspects.
4. Not to harass any one of participants in gathering in any form.
5. Compliance with the general rules of behavior.
6. If you have a problem don't talk with anyone other than the organizer .
7. Acceptable suggestions and assistance is required.
8. Not to discuss any type of business .
9. This meeting is not for dating .
10. We must listen to each other to make it useful and in the final part of event we can make a free discussion among participants .
11.Not to engage in personal matters of any of the participants.
12.Preferably notified the event organizor If you want to share your contacts information (to our commitment to be safe) of course if you ant to share it's up to you .

About Location here we go :
Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

- Dead line : Wedensday at 11:00 p.m to pay fees for transportation .
- After this date you will be in a waiting list .

P.S :
- Forbidden Alcohol , Drugs , and Illegal stuff .
- We will start our trip in the early morning around 7:00 a.m we can determine two meetings point first one will be in downtown and second one will be in Rimayah square.
- Don't forget to bring your stuff for this day as well bring games, balls, yoga mat .
- Tell us about your expectations for this day by comments below and of course confirmation will be by call after 5 p.m : Protected content .

Our Facebook Group – SWAP* Project :
Protected content

See you all

Cairo Forum

Our Global Partners