Join now

Visa / Permit (Cairo)

Hi Again everyone.

Here I go again with one more quiry...

My husband is moving to cairo with (relocation) so he will go with a working permit from here.

I have called the Egypt Emabssy at Madrid and they told me that I could only go qith a tourist visa, and that I would have to apply for a resident permit once there. Is that so? What if they do not authorize? What if I can not find a job before going?

Is there a way of being allowed to live in Egypt because of being married to someone who has a working permit and all legal procedures in order?



Cairo Forum