Join now

Yoga in Egypt! (Cairo)

Hello lovely members of InterNations :)

My name is Sarah Belal and I'm a certified yoga teacher. I teach yoga & meditation classes for both, adults and children.
Yoga for me was a sanctuary. It helped me a lot when it came to dealing with stress, work, and everyday life in Cairo. My journey started one day in Protected content I attended a yoga class in Maulana Azad Center (Indian Embassy) and ever since that day, yoga became a regular practice for me that helped me adapt, relax, and unwind. Later on, yoga for me became a lifestyle and a philosophy of life. It really became my passion.

Working as an elementary science teacher, in Protected content , I started a yoga club for my students and this inspired me later on to establish "Kids Yoga Egypt", the first initiative to provide yoga for children in Egypt.

In Protected content , I was able to obtain my 200hr yoga teaching certificate from Baptiste Institute, USA and also a kids yoga teaching certificate from Kidding Around Yoga, USA.

I have been teaching kids yoga since Protected content I started teaching adults in Protected content . I have always been passionate about yoga and I never miss an opportunity to share this passion with everyone around me.
If anyone has any additional questions (or even general questions about yoga & meditation) please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

PS: If you never tried yoga before and you're a bit hesitant, I want to assure you that the unique thing about yoga is that it is for everyone and everybody, regardless of age, body type, etc.
If you can breathe, you can do yoga.

For more information and tips on yoga & meditation you can check:

Facebook pages:
Protected content

Protected content

Instagram: sarahbelalyoga
Protected content

Much love and light❤️❤️,
Sarah

Cairo Forum

Our Global Partners