Join now

Your new Communications Intern (Cairo)

Hello!

I am a 25 year old German student of International Communication and I am currently looking for a 5 months internship within your company.

I am particularly interested in the following fields:

- Creating international campaigns
- market entry strategies
- corporate communications
- corporate social responsibility

What do I have to offer?
Intercultural experience and expertise in various fields of communication, varying from internal communication audits to transnational public campaigns. On top of that,I am offering a professional, tailor made academic research report according to your needs, that adds value to your business.

Who am I?
Besides studying in The Netherlands, in an international program and environment with fellow students from across the globe, I studied half a year at the University of Macau in South China. Amongst other projects, I gained intercultural experience by working as an intern for the UNHCR law firm in Cape Town, being their communications strategist. Recently, I returned from a three-week study trip in Tianjin (CN), in which we represented a Dutch company and facilitated their entry on the Chinese market.

Besides gaining experience, learning and being involved in the daily operational business of your company, I would like to write on an academic paper for my final year of study (the so called ‘bachelor thesis’).

What kind of academic paper?
I would like to dedicate the paper to a topic which is beneficial to your company and deals with a kind of problem, future perspective or new aspect of communication that that I can research and explore and that may add value to your company.

Topics could be, for example:

Market entry:
Implications, differences and possible barriers when entering the new market? In what way, do you have to adapt the strategy, product, the appearance or the entire company in order to enter this particular market? Cultural implications?

Corporate social responsibility:
Developing CSR activities in respond to increased customer awareness. How to incorporate them into daily business, how to communicate them in respond to what culture?

Creating global/local campaigns:
How to create and develop a campaign sensitive to the local culture? How to build sustainable and consistent brand images? Defining corporate cultures, identity and image?

Mergers:
How to successfully prepare and implement transnational mergers? What are the critical issues and how does the intercultural layer come into play? How to adapt to changes; clash of corporate culture?

Your field of interest:
Do you have anything related to communication in mind, an area that you like to see examined and researched? Do you see any opportunities how to involve myself in your company and how to contribute to a certain field? Let’s talk about it!

To Sum up:

I am a highly motivated international student who is looking for an internship from February Protected content , in the broad field of communication across the globe in order to, on the one hand, gain working experience and, on the other hand, compose a valueable academic report on a specific topic for my future employer.

Interested?

Well, if this sounds interesting to you (and not confusing;) and you would like to know more about me, my background and plans, please write me an email!
I would be more than glad to send you my CV and get in touch with you.

Kind regards,

Johannes Sieverding
Protected content

Cairo Forum