Join now

EXPAT needed for Credit Card Mystery Visit!! (Calcutta)

Views

Hi,

My name is Pharita, I am now working in AQ Services, an international research company which specializing in mystery shopping. We are now having a new project starting End of this month and need shoppers who hold VISA credit/ debit cards issued from other countries outside of India which are in currency of USD, Euro, AUD, CND, JPY, HKD, SGD.

Details are as below:
Visit period: 3rd week of June and last for 2 weeks, TBC
Shop Location: All in main cities of India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Pune and Udaipur)
Scenario: mix of Purchase & Purchase then return scenario
Shop fee: 10 USD per visit or Protected content per 10 visits

**Purchase scenarios: LOW Costs Transactions: up to 20 USD is spent. You may keep the purchase and is reimbursed by AQ within 1 month after your visit.

**Purchase & return scenario: HIGH-Cost return product: purchase product up to Protected content and return the product to the merchant.

**Hotel visit: HIGH Cost Hotels: book a hotel up to Protected content . The budget will cover full stay. Will be reimbursed by AQ within 1 month after the visit.

More about VISA INDIA project:
Protected content

If you are interested, Applying method Protected content

This is a good project and took around 15 minutes for each visit. If you have any expat friends India and interested in performing this mystery visit, please share them the application form link and let me know. The recommendation fee 10 USD will be added.

Visit our website Protected content and join mystery visit today!! Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Pharita

Calcutta Forum

Our Global Partners