Join now

Good Life Workshop in Kolkata 22nd-23rd June (Calcutta)

We invite you to experience Good Life Weekend & Workshop in Kolkata on 22nd and 23rd June Protected content Dr Thomas Schrock from Austria.

Are you looking for something more fulfilling from life ? Are you seeking advancement in your finances, relationships and health ?

Just Suppose You Could Program Your Life For Health, Happiness and Success!
Become The Person You Want To Be . . .

What will you Achieve?

-Make the right decisions in your life
-Motivate yourself
-Learn the most effective method of goal setting available today
-Gain total emotional freedom
-Eliminate limiting beliefs about your own abilities to be successful
-Increase your income
-Create and improve relationships
-Create new thinking that will allow you to live a healthier life

BE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR FUTURE !

Now You Can . . .

Attend the seminar cum workshop in Kolkata on 22nd and 23rd June for personal and professional development by Dr Thomas Schrock from Austria.
Thousands and thousands of people have benefited using the cutting edge tools taught at “Good Life Weekends”. They include doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, life coaches, students, businessmen, athletes etc. These tools are so powerful and so easy that they have gained massive recognition in USA, Australia, Europe and Middle east. They are also being taught in premier institutes worldwide.

The tools have been developed after researching some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Aristotle, William James, Dr. Milton Erickson, Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Additional research in the fields of neurophysics, quantum biology and NLP have helped create a step-by-step program which is quick, effective and easy to use.

All this for just Rs Protected content - Our Promotional Offer for the weekend.

Renowned Dr Thomas Schrock is among Top Protected content Trainers and Top Protected content from Austria. ( Protected content ). Dr Schrock has taught at different universities for more than 10 years. He is also an advisor and coach for heads of business and politics.

His credentials include top companies & universities such as Merck Serono Pharma, Gilead Austria, SAAB AB, Abbott Austria, Sanofi Pasteur MSD, Sandoz Austria, Danube University Krems, Medtronic Austria, Sanconsult, TÜV Austria, Tad James Company USA, Association for Consumer Information Vienna, Raiffeisen Leasing GmbH, Archimedes Pharma UK, Trinergy Austria, Roche Diagnostics Austria, TPA Technical Supervision, Safety, Testing and Safety, Ring Holding AG etc.His main focus is on the practical usage of what is taught in the seminar.

At Good Life, he brings along some of the best tools and understanding in personal development and life. He has helped many people realize their potential and produce the results they seek professionally, in their relationships, health & fitness and spirituality through these tools. It helps in facilitating biggest possible change in people’s life and their personalities. ( Protected content )

What People Are Saying ?

"The seminar was overwhelming and I never got so much knowledge previously taught and internalized at the same time ..." Dr. Ralf Jochheim"

“This seminar has impressed me the most positive and my personal development or to step into the future - for me - shown right direction and extremely valuable impulses delivered (! professionally and personally) ..." Gerhard Adelsberger

"This seminar has given me in different areas opened my eyes, expanded my horizons and sharpened my perception ... " Dr. Christian Schlapper

Dates 22nd and 23rd June Protected content . Venue : ICCR, Rabindranath Tagore Center, 9a Ho Chi Minh Sarani, Opp American Embassy, Kolkata - Protected content . Time: 10am – 6 PM. Your Investment is Rs Protected content - only for the weekend. Call Protected content Protected content Register Now.

Kind regards,
Prashant Garg
Coordinator for the Seminar

Calcutta Forum

Our Global Partners