Join now

Live A Good Life 28th-29th Sep Dr Thomas - Austria (Calcutta)

Excellent content and experiential learning. I have once again sharpened my axe, I am now more in control of my negative emotions. I now have the necessary tools to work upto my limiting decisions. Thanks to Thomas and to the colleagues in the classroom. It’s been a great learning experience .A weekend is worth spending on this experience!! – Ms. Rashmi Tulsyan, ITC Ltd.

"Live A Good Life" is a High Quality Life Educational Workshop as well as Seminar and is presented by Dr Thomas Schrock from Austria. He is a professor and has been teaching at different universities in Europe for more than 10 years.He is also an advisor and coach for heads of businesses and politics in Europe.

The focus of this workshop is on the practical usage of cutting edge "Life Transforming" techniques and tools which helps you to realize your own potential and understand how your life is truly blessed and amazing.He has helped many people produce the results they seek professionally, in their relationships, health & fitness and spirituality.

At this workshop You will learn how to set "REALISTIC GOALS" and Achieve them. You will learn to "RELEASE YOUR PAST" ( by letting go of negative emotions, limiting beliefs, mental blocks that are holding you back from achieving what you want) and set yourself up for the next stage of your journey.

Its a seminar that has been designed after a lot of research and with a lot of details to help you really understand your life and learn to be true to yourself. Its an enriching experience NOT TO BE MISSED.

Dates : 28th and 29th September Protected content

Venue: ICCR, Kolkata

To Attend Call Protected content email us at Protected content .

Price for the Weekend: Rs Protected content - (for 2 Days) + S Tax 12.36% inclusive of Course Material, Lunch for Both Days, Tea & Snacks.

What People Are Saying :-

Absolutely God sent! So grateful of Thomas for coming and sharing his brilliance with us! Very good group of people too. Love it. –Aprajita Gupta

Excellent program which opens up your mind to different possibilities/options, getting rid of negative emotions and to proceed successfully towards the intended goals of life and to be happy. - Ms. Vijayambika Sridhar, ITC Ltd

Excellent experience, it’s totally different type of seminar, the effect is very effective. - Aparna Halder, Mckv India

Absolutely God sent! So grateful of Thomas for coming and sharing his brilliance with us! Very good group of people too. Love it. - Aparajita Gupta, Student

Its been a wonderful experience. Feel positive and good about everything.
- Mr. S.K.Murarka, Businessman

The seminar was overwhelming and I never got so much knowledge previously taught and internalized at the same time . - Dr. Ralf Jochheim

This seminar has impressed me the most positive and my personal development or to step into the future - for me - shown right direction and extremely valuable impulses delivered (! professionally and personally Protected content Adelsberger”

This seminar has, in different areas opened my eyes, expanded my horizons and sharpened my perception. - Dr. Christian Schlapper

Visit us on Protected content for more information.

Calcutta Forum

Our Global Partners