Join now

Live Music Concerts in the City & an Introduction (Calcutta)

Hey Everyone,

My name is Apphia K and I'm hosting and producing a series of live music concerts in the city. I've moved here to do solely this and I LOVE what I do. What I aspire to do is create a fun and interested community of people who love Live Music and support it. I'm the Director of Operations for the Calcutta Classical Guitar Society and Producer for all the Live Concerts that I host.
Mostly, I like to keep these concerts simple and so far, this concept has worked. It most likely will develop over a span of time, but as of right now - we've been very well received. We also take established musicians to Schools and Colleges across the city and are on our way to taking it into parks.
The names of the series of Concerts are Live in Concert, Live in India, Live in Youth, Live in School and Live in Park.
If you'd like to, visit my page on: Protected content

The cool thing about these concerts is that they are absolutely free! All you have to do is call in and let us know how many passes you require, get on our list and you can then pick them up from the Calcutta School of Music in Ballygunge.
You could also get in touch with me directly

Hopefully, I see you'll around!!
Much Love
Apphia

Calcutta Forum

Our Global Partners