The famous 'Ghostwalk' if Calcutta
The Ghost Walk is on again this Saturday night - join us for what is supposed to be India's ONLY night walk!
As the the warm summer nights are upon us, let's walk the streets of Cal to hear ghastly stories and see buildings and locations that are haunted by both spirits and poltergeists. Along the way, we will also hear stories about Cal's history, heritage and architecture, famous places and people.
Start Point: New Market front/main entrance on Lindsay Street, opposite Khadims.
Start Time: 11.15pm for a 11.30pm start.
End Point: Writer's Buildings
End Time: 03.30am (approx).
Cost: Rs. Protected content head or Rs. Protected content groups of 30 or more. Cash on arrival / bank transfer available for group bookings.
Please call me on Protected content any queries and to confirm your attendance.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring drinking water Protected content per person at least!
- Take photos
- Park your vehicle near New Market - plenty of free and safe parking, you can return from Writer's by Ola/Uber
- Call/FB/Whatsapp me to confirm your attendance
- Feel free to copy the walk - many other amateurs have! :-)
- Drive from location to location, it's a walk, so walk!
- Expect to see ghosts - if I could make them appear on command, I would charge you a lot more!
- Be late - I will start without you, I won't make others wait.
- Be worried about safety, Kol Police provide close support and a watchful eye.
- Be fooled by imitation walks - a Chinese pirate DVD is never as much fun as a cinema experience :-)