Join now

The Spectator Magazine: Special Offer (Calcutta)

Views

Dear Friends,

Hope you are well..!

On his attendance at the Protected content Drinks Reception, The Spectator’s Chairman Andrew Neil said: “I was pleased recently to be able to speak to London based Protected content and impressed by the spirit of those who attended and the debate that followed. As Chairman of The Spectator and its sister titles Apollo and Spectator Business, spirit and debate is what our magazines are all about and I am delighted that we can now offer all Protected content discounted subscriptions to enjoy the best written magazines in the English language. Protected content The Spectator seem natural bedfellows and I hope that we can forge real community and debate together.”

We are happy to bring you some special subscription offers from The Spectator and Apollo, the world-renowned art magazine, so you can enjoy some of the finest writing for a great price. And now, as an added subscriber benefit you can also read The Spectator on your iPad or iPhone for free.

Offer 1: An annual subscription to The Spectator plus receive a year’s subscription to Spectator Business for free. UK - £87.50; Overseas - £99 Click here Protected content

Offer 2: An annual subscription to both The Spectator and Apollo magazine plus receive a year’s subscription to Spectator Business for free UK - £99; Overseas - £125 Protected content

Offer 3: An annual subscription to Apollo art magazine plus receive a year’s subscription to Spectator Business for free UK - £40; Overseas - £45 Click here Protected content

First published in Protected content , The Spectator is the oldest continuously published English magazine in the world. The Spectator traces its origins to the coffee houses of 18th Century London, the gathering places of the reformist and libertarian classes, and quickly gained a following across the world.

Former editors have included, two British Chancellors of the Exchequer and the current London Mayor, making The Spectator one of the most influential weekly titles, and a must read for all CEO's, corporate executives, politicians and cultural leaders. Therefore, I am delighted that Protected content The Spectator have agreed an alliance which will allow the mingling of both clubs via shared content and events. I am confident you will enjoy its witty and intelligent style.

I look forward to meeting you all after the Summer holidays.

Best wishes,

Rakesh

Rakesh Rawal | Founder Protected content | M: Protected content E: Protected content | W: Protected content | Protected content - International network of CEO's, corporate executives and professionals.

About +91

+91's membership is a global network of CEO's, corporate executives and professionals, moving across continents to transact business. Protected content are designed to facilitate an exchange of ideas, encourage entrepreneurship and promote business links by building strong relationships between European and Indian business leaders in a wide range of sectors.

Membership is open to everyone interested in international business. The name "+91" represents not only the international telephone dialling code and therefore unique identifier for India, but also symbolises the growing numbers of people who want to connect with India.

+91 has succeeded in attracting the most high profile speakers from the worlds of business, media, sport and politics. Previous speakers have included:

Andrew Neil, BBC Broadcaster and Editor-in-Chief, The Spectator; Tom Purves, CEO, Rolls-Royce; Willie Walsh, CEO, British Airways; Lord Neil Kinnock, Vice-President, European Commission; Rt Hon Michael Howard QC, MP; Michael Wood, BBC Broadcaster; Yamini Mehta, Head of Indian Art , Christie's; Brent Hoberman, CEO, lastminute. com; Mihir Bose, BBC Sports Editor; Ian Ayre, Commercial Director, Liverpool FC; Robert Elstone, CEO, Everton FC; Peter Luff MP, Chairman, House of Commons, Trade and Industry Select Committee; John Makinson, Chairman and CEO, Penguin Books; Jaideep Prabhu, Nehru Professor of Indian Business and Enterprise, Cambridge University; Ian Louden, Global Head of Brand, ArcelorMittal; Manchester United legend Brian McClair; Aram Shishmanian, CEO, World Gold Council; amongst many others.

Pictures of past events can be viewed at Protected content Click on Past Events button.

Calcutta Forum

Our Global Partners