Join now

Furnished room wanted (Calgary)

Dear all,

My name is Helena Hansson and I recently joined InterNations because of my fairly international lifestyle ;-) I am from Sweden but I am currently living in Denmark, where I am studying finance and accounting at Copenhagen Business School. I have been given the opportunity to do a summer internship at ATB Financial in Calgary starting the 16th of May and therefore I am now looking for an accommodation in Calgary from the 14th of May onwards.

I am looking for a furnished room which I can rent on monthly basis, so if any of you have a spare furnished room available please let me know ;-) Also if you know someone who is looking for a roommate please do not hesitate to give them my contact details.

I am 24 years old, open-minded and I like to do sports. I have previously lived in shared apartments in Switzerland I am currently living in a door room in Copenhagen, Denmark, so I have a substantial experience from living with other people. I am non-smoking. My office will be located at 7 Avenue SW so it would be nice to live somewhere close to this area.

I appreciate all the help I can get and I look forward to seeing you all at an event in May! Please add me as a contact too!

Best regards
Helena Hansson