Join now

Help the Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation (Calgary)

Views

Wanna help a little?

I am working at the Libin Cardiovascular Institute of Alberta and we are raising money trying to support the Heart and Stroke Foundation through the Heart&Stroke Death Defying Challenge. I'm hoping that you'll sponsor my participation, and help me raise funds for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.

More than 50,000 strokes and 75,000 heart attacks occur every year. Sadly, heart disease and stroke takes 1 in 3 Canadians before their time. These devastating diseases affect all of us, but they can be prevented. That's why I'm taking the challenge - to spread the message that getting physically active is one simple step we can all take to defy death, and to support the important work of the Heart and Stroke Foundation.

Your donation to my campaign will help to fuel the best research and fund effective health promotion programs. TOgether, we helping the Heart and Stroke Foundation give Canadians more time, more life.

You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by sponsoring me online. When you click on the link below, you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. Please give what you can – every dollar makes a difference.

Thanks for your support!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Heart and Stroke Foundation of Alberta, NWT and Nunavut:

Protected content

Thank you!!

Calgary Forum

Our Global Partners