Join now

NEEDED: Italians for research in Cambridge

Views

Hi, I am currently conducting a research study analysing the identities of Italian Migrants in the UK, along with Dr Anna Bagnoli (Wolfson College) for the Cambridge Italian Research Network (CIRN).

This project involves an interview (about 2 hours), as well as a portrait photograph to the participant's liking. Interviews will most likely take place in March - April, at the convenience of the participant, focusing on the experience of living in Cambridge and of leaving Italy.

Participants do not have to be members of the University - as long as they live, work, or study in Cambridge, they are warmly invited to take part! As a token of appreciation, participants will be awarded a £10 Amazon voucher for the interview, and another £10 voucher for the photograph.

Results of this study will be presented during a talk for CIRN - the Cambridge Italian Research Network - in May Protected content .

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me ( Protected content , Protected content more information, or my supervisor, Dr Anna Bagnoli ( Protected content ).

Thank you very much!

Best,
Wan

Cambridge Forum

Our Global Partners