Join now

A day-trip to Embu das Artes? (Campinas)

Dear friends,

As I've said many times in our gatherings, I'd like to propose a day-trip to a little town called Embu das Artes. This town is in the suburb of the city of Sao Paulo, about 110km away from Campinas (1.5 hours by drive, but again, depends on how crazy you drive). Embu das Artes is known for its weekend "feira" where you can find original art works, crafts, paintings. There are also restaurants where nice food and home made cachaca are served - an ideal destination for home decoration shopping and weekend outing, and of course a special activity for InterNations Campinas.

More info about Embu das Artes:
Protected content

I'd like to know if anyone's interested. After all it's very different from the usual kind of gatherings we have. I'm thinking of going there on one of the Sundays in late June or early July. If we have enough people, then we will need to figure out a way to get there - either by carpooling or renting a van. Either way, it should be fun. Please feel free to comment or ask questions.

ps. I just answered Matthias' call by adding SESC Campinas to places in Campinas. Check it out!

cheers,
Kai

Campinas Forum

Our Global Partners