Join now

English speaking house-maid available (Campinas)

I have a rare "breed" of a house-maid and I very much recommend her. She has lived and worked in New Zealand and England and therefore understands English and also speaks a reasonably good basic English. She has a car. And she is a biologist by training and has been a great help in my garden and with my dogs. She lives in Valinhos.

I have encouraged here to leverage her English skills by working for foreigners, especially those who may not speak portuguese and that is why I take the initiative to post this thread. When I came here, I had great difficulty to find a good house-maid and one of the first ones even robbed me.

Having said all that, she already has quite a busy schedule today, and right now, she could work only one day per week for a new client. But these things can change. What she can do is take care of your dogs while you are traveling or assist with a special task, like a special cleaning (after construction or after moving in) or going to CEASA to buy plants and get your garden in shape.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Campinas Forum

Our Global Partners