Join now

Permanent visa through Uniao Estavel (Campinas)


I´ve been living with my Brazilian boyfriend in Campinas for the past 2 months now and was planning on getting an extension for my tourist visa. Unfortunately, it´s not possible to get a visa extension anymore if you´re from Germany. My boyfriend and I want to get the uniao estavel (stable union) in order for me to get the permanent visa.

Does anyone have experience/ tips/ options/ information on it? It´s a little tricky as a joint bank account for at least a year is required (among lots of other documents). Unfortunately, we don´t have that... I would be able to get an extension up until the process is sorted if only I had everything which they need.

I´ve only got one more month here so I´m a bit nervous!

I would appreciate any information!


Campinas Forum