Join now

Rooms for short-term rent (Campinas)

An acquaintance of mine, Dr. Eduardo (a dentist) has just finished building two houses with a total of eight lovely rooms which he intends to rent to people who stay temporarily in Campinas. He mentioned a price of Protected content per month which includes electricity and water, if I am not wrong. The rooms come with bathroom, a small kitchen, basic kitchen equipment, TV, air conditioning. They appear to be simple yet with a modern appeal and good taste at the same time. Some of the rooms even offer a small garden and external sitting area.

The rooms are in Barão Geraldo, a nice neighborhood of Campinas known for the UNICAMP university and an interesting nightlife with bars, restaurants and even a jazz club. The rooms are in foot-walking distance from where most of the restaurants, banks and shops are. As it happens, my favorite car mechanic in Campinas is also close by (Unique, Protected content .

If you are interested, call Dr. Eduardo at Protected content . He is a dentist and may not attend the phone immediately, so don't be shy to leave a text or voice message.

Campinas Forum