Join now

looking for a job in FUERTEVENTURA or in La Palma (Canary Islands)

Hi all
I have already my own apartment in Fuerteventura but i need a job
At the moment i am writing a book but i need to survive too :-)
Fluent English and Italian, basic Spanish but very fast improvements
this is what i have been doing:

Protected content CRS trained at SAS Scandinavian Airlines based in Tallinn Estonia
Protected content WSET Level 2 qualifying for professionals working in the wine industry.
Protected content of Business and Management.
Protected content in Team Leading. Protected content and Safety Certificate Level 2. Protected content , Professional NPLQ. Protected content for renewal of equipment Epoque Protected content in Surveying.
Protected content School High Southern Baltimore USA.
Protected content , secondary school for Surveyors Building in Monza Italy

Work Experience

Protected content , GB School. Tour leader in the Yorkshire region, and in general in the UK on behalf of the English Language School for foreigners GB School.
Protected content , Sainsbury Supermarket, Scarborough, UK. Foreman at Sainsbury's Supermarket for the departments including alcohol and wines and control equipment.
Protected content , Loughton Leisure Centre and SPA. Initially hired as associate general and quickly promoted to assistant manager of the SPA and Leaisure Center. The tasks performed include customer care, health and safety in accordance with current regulations, general office management.
Protected content Cross Leaisure Centre Essex. My first job in English territory. The tasks performed include training, customer care, health and safety in accordance with current regulations, Life Guarding, general office.
Protected content , Lecco. Italy. Assistant to the Director, in charge of daily activities and agenda of the import export. The company operates in the steel industry and in the manufacture of electrical components in northern Italy. Duties include customer services, inventory, preparation of documents for export and accounting.
Protected content Media Trezzo d'Adda. Warehouse management and coordination of seven employees. Meticulous control of all security measures and documents of import and export.
Protected content Agent in Monza. Search, rental and sale of real estate. Contracts and agreements. Declared the best agent in Protected content the best agency in Protected content Eastern Milan and Brianza.

I also have my Spanish one if need
all the best and as they say FUERTEVENTURA "NO STRESS"