Join now

looking for work (Canary Islands)

Hi. I am hoping to move out to Gran Canaria in late April or May Protected content would like to have a couple of job opportunities lined up before I come. I speak native English, I have A -levels in German and Spanish and am doing online courses in both to improve more, and I currently live in Tanzania, East Africa and speak the native language of Kiswahili enough to get around fairly well. I am a fully trained Barista and am also trained to teach others in Barista skills and Free Pouring, other wise known as Latte Art. I have trained as a coffee roaster also, and have 13 years of experience in the service industry, working as a waitress, shop assistant, shop manager, staff trainer, stock manager. I also trained and worked as an NVQ level three health care assistant for three years and have experience as a leaner from the same work period. Any suggestions on what might be available, or on what other skills I may need in order to find work in gran canaria, I would be very interested to hear from any one with any thoughts.

Canary Islands Forum