Explore exotics of Papua New Guinea with me (Canberra)
I am from a land that is considered to be one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world, a land that speaks Protected content languages, a land where indigenous people continue to live on their customary land, a land where majority of the population still live in strong customary societies and a land that is least explored culturally and geographically.
I invite you to travel with me to experience the exotics of Papua New Guinea which I proudly call home.
How does it work?
1. It's a Protected content trip.
2. I provide you details you book your own flights/visas/accommodations etc...
3. Accommodations are cheaper based on share.
4. If you choose to book your own room, no problem with that.
5. With my local knowledge I am more than happy to create itineraries to meet your interests.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
-someone who is open-minded and not fussy about things.
-appreciates and enjoys learning about different cultures.
-someone who enjoys simple things in life
-someone who can afford and has time to explore this part of the world.
I will be traveling home in July Protected content would be delighted to show you around. If interested in traveling you can inbox me for more details. Protected content , Ethel.